We commit ourselves to protect the personal information of customers, so as to collect only the necessary, basic information about the customers / users that are necessary to fulfill our obligations to inform customers about the way we collect information and regularly give customers choices about how their data, including the decision whether or not to have their name removed from lists used for marketing campaigns.
All user information is kept strictly confidential and are available only to employees who need such information necessary to perform the job. All of our employees and business partners are responsible for compliance with the principles of privacy protection.
- Your name and address
- Your phone number and e-mail address
- Your date of birth
- Your user Information if you use the Online Booking Service
- Details of the reservation you requested
- Information about your access to this website and other special requests entered
All information we collect about you is stored electronically in our database. The information we collect about you is also to enable us to:
- Communicate with you regarding reservations you have made through our website.
- Processing all requests received during the booking through our website
- We provide services in accordance with applicable laws and regulations of the Republic of Croatia
Your information will only be used to the extent that we need to ensure you a quality transportation service.
- This information is used to identify users prilkom filling out reservation forms, application forms, to enhance our website and give us information about the number of visitors to our web sites and web browsers our visitors use. Do not follow or saved data on non-registered visitors and their visits.
- We recommend that you adjust the settings of your computer to block cookies from unwanted sites or to accept them only with your permission.
How do we protect your data
- Always we treat your personal information as confidential, unless we are required to disclose by law (for example in case of fraud or possibly committed criminal violations of the law), or in accordance with, possibly, in such cases, the instructions of the competent authorities.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act apply strict security procedures for storing the data obtained. Personal data collected will be stored in a manner that prevents unauthorized access and disclosure.
- The Internet is not secure medium, and we have therefore taken various measures for security clearances. We recommend you to be in communication with us, follow safety protocols when using the Internet.
Updating Personal Information
- If any of the information that you provide prilkom registration or reservation changes, for example if you change your e-mail, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to:email@example.com .
- For the possible relocation of accommodation of our web site to another server, the data we collect will be transferred and stored on the new server. By agreeing to our terms and conditions of using our web site, you agree to the transfer of personal data to a new hosting provider or web hosting on the server.
- If you want to get a copy of your personal data you have stored with us, please send us an e-mail to the following address:firstname.lastname@example.org . After checking that the request for the delivery sent by you personally, in the short term and will copy you and deliver.